[Reader-list] WWF - Canon Photo Contest 'Framed' ( LAST Date : 30 September 2009 )

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sat Sep 19 15:44:19 IST 2009

They’re pristine, they’re mighty and they’re awe-inspiring, yet their
fragility stares at us while we position our cameras and capture their
beauty. The Himalayas are among the world’s most venerated mountain
ranges, yet today they face threats like climate change and impacts of
human pressure. If you’ve seen them and captured them on camera then
send in your photos to the WWF-Canon photo contest, FRAMED, and stand a
chance to win some great prizes.

Pictures speak… so lend us your mountain stories by participating in
FRAMED.
FRAMED is the first of many activities under WWF’s ‘Green Hiker’
campaign. ‘Green Hiker’ is an initiative taken by WWF to help reduce
the impacts of tourism pressure on the highly vulnerable Himalayan eco
region. This is a small step in WWF’s efforts to conserve this majestic
mountain region and its high altitude wetlands. Join the campaign on
the WWF-India website and spread the message of conservation.

FOR MORE DETAILS LOG ON TO :

http://www.eitherone.in/framed/index.html