[Reader-list] TransREEL.com : The First Trans Only Video Distribution For the Web

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sun Sep 20 11:42:19 IST 2009

Transreel.com is the first of its kind film distribution company
featuring films by and about transgender and gender variant individuals.

Transgender, Transexual, Gender Variant, Gender Queer, Trans Art, Trans
Film, Transgender film, Transexual Film.

SUBMISSIONS
Transreel.com is the first of its kind film distribution company
featuring films by and about transgender and gender variant
individuals. Transreel.com is an online Pay-Per-View distribution
company where your films will be available worldwide and you get paid,
but it is also a place to archive this important history in the making.

The launching of transreel.com is scheduled for November 20, 2009
(trans day of remembrance). We are looking for shorts and feature
length films made by trans people or about trans people. Films can be
of almost any genre and although films may have adult content we are
not excepting porn.

We are looking to accept a wide range of films from all over the world,
so please submit whatever you have.

Transreel.com may suggest pro bono editing, color correction, sound
sweetening, etc. to make sure your video is at it's best for public
viewing. This is optional, but please note that video Pay Per View
pricing will be based on content and quality of the video.

Options for Submission

1. CHECK US OUT ON WITHOUT A BOX. (
https://www.withoutabox.com/login/8436)  This option is easy because it
is all online. It will cost $15 for every entry. This money goes
directly to transreel.com to support us in our work. (activated soon!)

2. Second option is to send the attached PDF (
http://transreel.com/PDFs/SubmissionForm.pdf ) with your DVD (or VHS).
Mail submissions are also $15 for every entry. If you need sliding
scale, please read the PDF for directions.

Thank you for your participation.

Ethan Bach, Founder