[Reader-list] Online Petition for Enquiry Into Batla House Encounter

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 23:47:32 IST 2009

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

  "Judicial Probe into the Batla House ‘Encounter’ Now!"

  http://www.PetitionOnline.com/jtsa2009/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

KM Venugopalan

--

You cannot build anything on the foundations of caste. You cannot
build up a nation, you cannot build up a morality. Anything that you

http://venukm.blogspot.com

http://www.shelfari.com/kmvenuannur

http://kmvenuannur.livejournal.com