[Reader-list] "Amaresh Mishra’s web of lies" - the Teesta Setalvad letter

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 16:53:40 IST 2010

Javed Masoo posted the article by Amaresh Misra "Headley Saga: Mumbai attack was a joint IB-CIA-Mossad-RSS project"

Amaresh Misra is well known for his conspiracy theories and only when someone is intent on suggesting some credibility to his lunacies, a bio-bit about his being a "famed"/"eminent" historian is inserted.

A variation on the Amaresh Misra conpiracy theory on the Mumbai Attack suggests that it is actually the nexus of CIA-Mossad-RSS that controls/finances/directs the terror-agenda of IB/RAW (of India) and ISI (of Pakistan). Yes ISI of Pakistan included.

In the Dec 2008 letter of Teesta Setalvad, she had this to say about Amaresh Misra:
http://communalism.blogspot.com/2008/12/amaresh-mishras-web-of-lies.html

- .... MR AMARESH MISHRA, a dangerous individual .....

- ...... the conspiracy theories spouted by Mr Mishra in print and on the internet that are not just too incerdible but have also, surprisingly escaped the wrath of the sangh parivar.

"Communalism Watch" also offers weblink for the article "Amaresh Mishra -a case of intellectual rottenness" posted by one "gurmeet"

That article has this to offer about Amaresh Misra:
http://libertynewscentral.blogspot.com/2008/12/amaresh-mishra-case-of-intellectual.html

- I did not know very much about Amaresh Mishra but that he had written a book that appeared to be of dubious merit and dodgy scholarship.

- Now it seems that that dodginess runs deep indeed -deep into the dark recesses of conspiracy theories. He suffers from the same strain of kookiness that Union Minority Affairs Minister A R Antulay does.

- He belongs to that overflowing breed of intellectual/media/pundit/academic class that sees Mossad and CIA (or America and Israel) as the fountainhead of most evil in the world.Kookiness is not an aberration in this circle but a feature.

- Aren't we told that Amaresh Mishra is a renowned historian? I am glad we were enlightened or we might have come to the conclusion that he is a conspiracy mongering lout.

Kshmendra