[Reader-list] "Amaresh Mishra’s web of lies" - the Teesta Setalvad letter

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:19:23 IST 2010

Dear Shuddha ,

While i too find Amaresh Mishra's arguments weird , but I still
believe that all we know about Headley is that he has been a US agent
.

I see no reason why US has been reluctant to let India quiz him ?
Hasn't US demanded and got their terror suspects from Pakistan ? Why
double standards ?

So far it seems that there is something US wants to hide.

Pawan