[Reader-list] GUJARAT - INTERESTING LINK

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 16:32:31 IST 2010

it is absolutely ridiculous to read about the versions of kausarbi's
death. now the investigators are asking whether her womb was intact or
not to prove if human rights activists are involved in pressurizing
the witnesses. she was burnt to death while she was pregnant. isnt
that enough. killing a pregnant woman is also killing a child. it is
grotesque and horrible for someone to explore this argument: whether
kausarbi's womb was intact or not.