[Reader-list] request for a petition

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:24:36 IST 2010

Thanks Tara,

sorry, I love to follow the same yardstick for signing the petition or any
action from my side, when those who actually led the riots from 1945, when
those who danced on the table of Justice Shah while hearing the atrocities
of Emergency rule are free and are privileged lot, the secular rules does
target only few by choice, such vested interests are led by individuals who
are communal with facade of communal NGOs and "centres" of intellectuals in
studies of the socities, studying how to divide the "majority" society
further, in this land mass, for the information, take it, population of
organised faith, christianity is, 3.1 billion, islam has 2.8 billions and
even organised "majority' of hindu is a small as 0.80 billion, and worse,
these have never had run crusades or jihaads.!
regards,
rajen.

--
Rajen.