[Reader-list] Blank Noise

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 7 14:18:02 IST 2010

I Never Asked for it. Surely when we try to  justify every wrong physically or chemically, even in the intellectual forms as 'asked for it'
Some say I NEVER ASKED FOR IT. Sexual harassment in all forms is unwanted, only because it hurts somebody. Now that all of us know what unwelcome sexual advances are, all we can say was exhibitionism was asking for it. But 'it' was 'too rude', and no body for sure goes on asking for a public orgy.  For an understanding of all the pervos, a cloth-collection of clothes worn by real individuals who  were harrassed in them. I Never Asked for it . Creative, just follow the links.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NeiopOhFSss/S3bX0Zu1TMI/AAAAAAAABps/jA00BfMd_QQ/s1600-h/opinion-poll.jpg

http://blog.blanknoise.org/

Asking for Understanding rather than stereotyping and reservations. The talk on Things written on T shirts of girls like Look UP etc.

By the way does any one know who hosts this site?