[Reader-list] The Naxalites overreached

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:59:25 IST 2010

Dear Anupam Ji,

NamaskAr

I am delighted that you know the complete name of GreatBong. Writing
is his profession and you have all the rights to disagree with him .

It would have been quite nice had you pin pointed the lines where you
disagree with him , so that it would have been useful to
readers,including me , to have a balanced understanding.

Traveling does not necessarily make an expert or non travelling does
not curtail the right to opinion.

You have a lot of opinion about Kashmir , and i doubt you have
traveled there as much.

Regards

Pawan