[Reader-list] The Naxalites overreached

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:26:13 IST 2010

consider yourself fortunate to have an opinion and also for having the
capacity to bring in your opinion to the readers here. there are
others who are invisible and unheard of. you are talking about
crushing them without going to roots of the issue. i think it is
unfair on your part to call the list members as admirers of violence.
shows your spirit with which you want to discuss issues here on this
list. i dont think individually people wish for violence. that is my
basic premise. if i have to deduce from what you have said, you are a
fan of retributive justice. so no arguing with you sir, you can have
your opinion. crush whoever you feel like with your words. have a nice
day.

anupam