[Reader-list] FW: ATTEMPT OF TARNISHING GUJARAT IMAGE

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 19:32:24 IST 2010

Bipin,
you have hit where it really sticks out, media men and women seem to have
strange hate for Narendra Modi and very affectionate love for Sonia, in the
process, the more the hate is spread, the voters in Gujarath are giving
thumbs up to Modi, and for sure, they know best, as they have seen the
governance rendered by the Nehru, his minions later, India the india and her
Rajiv and now Sonia and her minions.!
regards,
Rajen.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Bipin Trivedi <aliens at dataone.in> wrote:

> Forwarding herewith reply received from Indira Hirway against my objection
> for her article in the Hindu.

Rajen.