[Reader-list] FW: ATTEMPT OF TARNISHING GUJARAT IMAGE

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 10:54:11 IST 2010

Dear Pawan

Well. I never said Modi didn't bring development. But it seems ironical that
a CM constantly is fighting opposition in the name of them destroying the
image of Gujarat, even in elections. Two elections have gone now with Modi
talking about Gujarati asmita. Is Modi afraid of the development he has
himself brought, that it can't win elections for him?

As for the changes, changes will take place. Good. But is everybody
benefiting from such 'wonderful changes'? That's the question you must
answer.

I think our argument is now turning to just intellectual point making. We
need to find answers as much as we can and then discuss. I would try to do
the same myself.

Rakesh