[Reader-list] FW: ATTEMPT OF TARNISHING GUJARAT IMAGE

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Tue Apr 13 15:57:14 IST 2010

Misguiding or believing wrong things in your eye does not mean, that I
believe or argue is absolutely wrong. Let others decide whether my
arguments/belief are wrong or right.

Nothing I am writing here with anybody's guidance. I never met even single
politician in my life accept late Mr. Haren Pandya that is also as his
friend's neighbor. Yes I am not believe in much of these surveys or datas
(since bearing a few most of them) I know how it can be fractured and can be
derived own way. What I am writing with my instinct and general knowledge
and even I do not have much time to search the datas/sites. That's why
someone posting the good site link worth to read, I always thank/appreciate
him.

Since I am worrying  for my nation, so I share my thought as neutral way to
put before public in forums like sarai. I never forced to believe in my
thoughts. With my posting, many might believe that I am BJP man or soft
corner with BJP. This is not true. But, what I fill that congress vote bank
politics harmed the country more than its good work whatever did since
today. What BJP did tit for tat to counter congress politics and when came
to power at the centre, they did not come with any single step which harmful
for any community.