[Reader-list] Why Weren't We Told..?

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:57:06 IST 2010

Dear Sudeep,
well articulated query, as far as a common man is concerned, Dr.Ambedkar is
a statue to form slums, no law enforcers will come there, for an
enterprenuer with skills but no funds, a small kiosk made of thatched
sheets, means of earning on the footpath,to live with some respect and
dignity, common man today has to invoke names such as Dr. Ambedkar, and none
is wise enough to tell him, that he was the chairman of the committee which
drafted the Constitution of this republic, biggest, most voluminous, but
still, even he might not have envisoned the plight of common man of this
day, with all provisions made to safeguard the interest of the citizen in
free India.!
Regards,
Rajen

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Sudeep K S <sudeep.ks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why Weren't We Told?
> http://blog.insightyv.com/?p=1278
>
> ...what isn't told about Dr Ambedkar?
>
> He is not just 'the person who wrote our constitution'.
>
> Many mediocres get celebrated in this country but Ambedkar's
> intellectual contributions remain in the dark for most of us.
>
> A belated birthday wishes to him, let us read more of him.
>
> -Sudeep

Rajen.