[Reader-list] Remembering Dr B.R.Ambedkar

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 21:02:36 IST 2010

Rakesh,
you are entitled to your views in free india, but they need not necessarily
be right and correct, so did i say, that i agree to disagree with your
views, your views are yours, as experience you get in your life, your own
experience will tell you, how right or correct your views were with the time
teaching the intellect to understand what is known, but not experienced,
regards,
rajen.

--
Rajen.