[Reader-list] National Shame

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 17:23:46 IST 2010

And I thought I had shared a news about a tourist being raped in
India. The pathetic insensitivity shown and ending up in Hindu bashing
again is simply deplorable. I used a slogan which is also the official
slogan of Govt Of India in "Incredible India" campaign ,to highlight
an alleged rape of a tourist.

But then , world consists of strange unwanted things as well.....like
the mail below

Regards

pawan