[Reader-list] NAXAL BRUTAL TERROR

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Mon Apr 19 19:32:24 IST 2010

Dear Shuddha and Nagraj,

Thanks for your reply about my question and express your concern for uses or
rather excess use of forest resources, mines. There is a famous quote in
Sanskrit, "Ati Sarvatra Varjyate" means excess is condemnable everywhere, be
it food, study, play and for today computer, mobile. Perhaps, man nature is
greedy creates the problem. That is why our ancestors put certain norms to
follow and clubbed it with religion. But, even they have not thought that
all the religions will be misused by our future generation.

God or rather nature made this natural resources not for show or to keep it
un-utilize, but for use of human being only to use it in disciplined manner
and when it is going to utilize for years and years the impact of global
warming, climate change, pollution bound to their. Do you think that nature,
when so smart to make all these things, did not aware about this ill
affects? We are nothing against nature, he/she is very smart and keeping all
these side effects in mind, made its own natural repairing system. So, don't
bother much about it.

Human being grown from there ancestor to today's cultured society. So,
development is in human blood. Growing is natural law. Newly born baby grows
and become young to old similarly man also like to grow. My some friends are
against capitalism. But, capitalism means to generate wealth. So, the
population is growing one has to generate wealth to cope up. With your
belief if we restrict mines use than first we have to control our population
growth. This is key criteria to restrict our use of key mine produce. But,
it's altogether different story when someone talks about population control.

Anyway apart from philosophy, Shuddha mines are not producing only
bauxite/alluminium but lots of products like iron, coal, lime stone, grit,
marble, granites, gold, silver and many other things. We stick to basic
materials like iron and cement. At each and every step, you will require
these two, without that present world cannot exist. Even you are
communicating with this forum required basic mining materials since for this
you are at your home/office using chair/table, electronic amenities etc.
where you don't need these products?

Here those arguing against maoist or pro-maoist, all are concern for
poor/tribal and one must look for their welfare. Keeping these in mind or
may be government realize this lately, Parliament cleared the Forest Rights
Act (FRA) and became law in 2006, which enables a tribal to reclaim their
land. Within 3 years of time, Andhra Pradesh granted land to 53% of all
tribal/poor applicants, Tripura 51.45%, Orissa 37.35%, WB 35%, Chhatisgarh
33.3%. this shows that states are keen to solve tribal issues and resolve
their discontent. One should appreciate this that within 3 years, how
efficiently this has implicated.

I appreciate like Arundhati and others who fights for tribal rights for
whatever reason must show their keenness and must act as mediator between
tribal and government to resolve this problem. They should also try to
convince tribal/poor for small family to remain happy. They can be best
teacher for maoist and must try to convince to surrender their arm and in
the case government will surely offer them alternative mode of earning.

Thanks

Bipin