[Reader-list] Extramarital sex 'causes more earthquakes'

Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Tue Apr 20 19:16:18 IST 2010

Its not me. I am not the one blocking messages. But, it could be data
loss caused by an electrical surge in a server farm, caused by freak
electromagnetic currents, caused by an electrostatic tweak caused by
ash spreading in the atmosphere caused by a volcanic eruption
triggered by earthquakes caused by accellerated subterranean drilling
caused by a floundering world economy caused by a recession caused by
capitalism.

Who knows