[Reader-list] Internet censorship and surveillance

geeta seshu geetaseshu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 18:33:39 IST 2010

Closer home, do check out The Free Speech Hub, a project of The Hoot that
I'm coordinating:

http://www.thehoot.org/web/freetracker/indexfree.php

we launched this month so a major part of it is still a work in progress
(and will be, given the nature of this work)...but do send feedback too...

regards,
Geeta Seshu