[Reader-list] FW: Gujarat Governor returns bill on voting

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 21:16:04 IST 2010

HI Bipin,
          Can you name a single Governor in the last decade who has not been a puppet of the Central leadership especially when being ruled by the opposition party in the States? Gone are old days when a Governor would resign on a principled issue.
You need not explain your view on Gujarat, if you write a single positive thing about it there would at least be TEN viewpoints condemning your action and if it happens to be a Modi positive thing God bless you, you would be tired of reading the views condemning him.Now a days it is being  modern only if you are positive on a particular community and do bashing for your own religion.Any comments on any wrongdoing should normally be acceptable whatever religion/community it be.But it is not so.
The Centre would never do anything which gives credit to Modi and the Governor knows he loses his job if he concurs with the State Govt headed by Modi on any such issues.
With warm regards,

(A.K.MALIK)