[Reader-list] FW: Gujarat Governor returns bill on voting

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 12:59:24 IST 2010

Whether negative voting should be discussed whenever the issue of the
compulsory voting arises is a completely different issue. the opposition to
compulsory voting is not because there is something called negative voting.
the debate is still about compulsory voting and what was being exactly put
on the record for the amendment. Bipin, What are your views on Samras? You
have been accusing people on this fora for tarnishing gujarat's image. So
where is your opinion on Samras?

i suggest we discuss negative voting in a seperate thread.

thanks anupam