[Reader-list] New Delhi Premier - "Children of the Pyre" by Rajesh Jala

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 17:06:27 IST 2010

 Friends,

*I request everyone to attend the Delhi Premier of the National Award
winning documentary "Children of the Pyre" by our very own Rajesh Jala -  at
Siri Fort Auditorium-2 on 29th April 2010, 6:30pm.*

"Children of the Pyre" has been one of the most successful Indian
documentaries made recently. It has won awards for Best Documentary at
various festivals including Montreal, Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles,
USA and Sao Paulo besides winning a special jury award at the national film
awards of India. The film has been in the competition at Pusan, Leipzig,
Munich, Warsaw and Mumbai (MIFF).

The humble *Rajesh Jala* talks to *Ameya Bahulekar* and *Pratik Singla* in
Mumbai, where his film was in competition for the Golden Conch.
*Link* -
http://dearcinema.com/article/miff-%E2%80%9910-diary-conversation-director-children-pyre

thanks

--