[Reader-list] FW: LETTER to PRIME MINISTER from the EDITOR of TIMES of INDIA

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Thu Apr 29 09:26:19 IST 2010

LETTER TO PRIME-MINISTER FROM THE EDITOR OF TIMES OF INDIA

Dear Mr. Prime Minister
I am a typical mouse from Mumbai. In the local train compartment which has
capacity of 100 persons, I travel with 500 more mouse. Mouse can at least
squeak, but we don't even do that.
Today I heard your speech in which you said 'NOBODY WOULD BE SPARED'. I
would like to remind you that fourteen years have passed since serial bomb
blast in Mumbai took place. Dawood was the main conspirator. Till today he
is not caught.
All our Bollywood actors, our builders, our Gutka king meet him but your
Government can not catch him.
Reason is simple; all your ministers are hand in glove with him. If any
attempt is made to catch him everybody will be exposed. Your statement
'NOBODY WOULD BE SPARED' is nothing but a cruel joke on the unfortunate
people of India .
Enough is enough. As such after seeing terrorist attack carried out by about
a dozen young boys I realize that if the same thing continues, days are not
away when terrorist will attack by air, destroy our nuclear reactor and
there will be one more Hiroshima .
We the people are left with only one mantra. Womb to Bomb to Tomb. You
promised Mumbaikar Shanghai. What you have given us is Jalianwala Bagh.
Today only your home minister resigned. What took you so long to kick out
this joker? Only reason was that he was loyal to Gandhi family. Loyalty to
Gandhi family is more important than blood of innocent people, isn't it?
I am born and bought up in Mumbai. Have lived here for last fifty eight
years. Believe me corruption in Maharashtra is worse than that in Bihar
. Look at all the politicians, Sharad Pawar, Chagan Bhujbal, Narayan Rane,
Bal Thackray , Gopinath Munde, Raj Thackray, Vilasrao Deshmukh all are
rolling in money.  Vilasrao Deshmukh is one of the worst Chief Ministers I
have seen. His only business is to increase the FSI every other day, make
money and send it to Delhi so Congress can fight d next election. Now the
clown has found new way and will increase FSI for fisherman so they can
build concrete house right on sea shore. Next time terrorists can
comfortably live in these houses , enjoy the beauty of sea and then attack
the Mumbai at their will.
Recently I had to purchase a house in Mumbai. I met about two dozen
builders. Everybody wanted about 30% in black. A common person like me knows
this and with all your intelligent agency & CBI you and your finance
minister are not aware of it. Where does all the black money go? To the
underworld isn't it? Our politicians take help of these goondas to vacate
people by force. I myself was victim of it. If you have time please come to
me, I will tell you everything.
If this has been land of fools, idiots then I would not have ever cared to
write you this letter. Just see the tragedy, on one side we are reaching
d moon, people are so intelligent and on other side you politicians have
converted nectar into deadly poison.
I am everything Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Schedule caste, OBC, Muslim OBC,
Christian Schedule caste, Creamy Schedule caste only what I am not is
INDIAN.
You politicians have raped every part of mother India by your policy of
divide and rule.
Take example of former president Abdul Kalam. Such an intelligent person,
such a fine human being. You politicians didn't even spare him. Your party
along with opposition joined the hands, because politicians feel they are
supreme and there is no place for a good person.
Dear Mr Prime Minister you are one of the most intelligent persons, most
learned person. Just wake up, be a real SARDAR. First and foremost expose
all selfish politicians.
Ask Swiss bank to give names of all Indian account holders. Give reins of
CBI to independent agency. Let them find d wolves among us. There will be
political upheaval but that will be better than dance of death which we are
witnessing every day. Just give us d ambience where we can work honestly and
without fear. Let there be rule of law. Everything else will be taken care
of.
Choice is yours Mr. Prime Minister. Do you want to be lead by one person or
you want to lead the nation of 100 Crore people?

Prakash B. Bajaj
Editor Mumbai-Times of India
Chandralok - Flat No: A/104
97 Nepean Sea Road
Mumbai 400 036
Phone  98210-71194  98210-71194

PS: I think finally there is a MAN amongst the Mice. We salute you Mr. Bajaj
for throwing 'Prakash' on the state of affairs in our beloved country and
enlightening us. JAI HIND! JAI HIND! JAI HIND!