[Reader-list] What a sincere Kashmiri feels - without any artifice

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 08:38:28 IST 2010

@ Kshamendra ji: An excellent article indeed!

@ Rashneek ji: Sir, I liked the article and very much understand that
freedom is required. Except for some empathy with the person concerned, I
don't understand what else can I do? Besides, who can debate the importance
of freedom or say that we don't require freedom?

It's indeed a shame that the entire set of people right from the Indian
state (and its various constituents from the Home to the Defense and other
ministries related in this area to even say the Army, not to forget the
Kashmiri politicians) as also the Hurriyat and the Pakistani state just
treats Kashmir as a company, nothing else nothing more.

Rakesh