[Reader-list] Is Farhan Haq ( UNO offical ) an Artist?

kulamarva balakrishna kulamarva balakrishna humans.austria at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 22:13:34 IST 2010

Vienna,04-08-2010

Salimbhai Inder, since when you forgot Muslim weapons of
assassination are stones and pelting stones is sharia confirm
punishment. I consider it a crime.You need a good spanking
boy for defending what is not indefensible.The Kashmiri
parents are teaching children to pelt stones to kill as the
world is set eliminating the cowardly civilian killers of Pakistan.
Don't you see that? Or you have a suicide belt offered by the
Inter Services Intelligence? Did the Kashmiri children learn
pelting stones by pelting stone on satan,saitan,shastau?
Grow up Inder Salim,
Yours,
Kulamarva Balakrishna

On 4 August 2010 13:55, Inder Salim <indersalim at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>

> Thinking about the Kashmir and the Historical promise which were not
> hounred and the present
>  KANE JUNG ( stone Pelting ) pheonomenon which is claiming lives of
> innocent/stone pelters people in scores. Offically it is 26 since
> Friday only'. What are the ways of Protest: i want to see some artists
> joining in this process too.
>
> Farhan Haq is one such person (artist) who perhaps passed  his own as
> UN Secretary General's comment to the press which was published all
> over thw world. The Indian Govt, who are clueless in kashmir feel
> obviously unnereved and have made the UN Chief's office to issue a
> denial statement, perhaps clandestinely circulated by Farhan. So that
> makes him an artist?
>
> There has to be  some thinking about the ways how to stop Security
> forces in Kashmir  to kill the stone-pelters. In other places in India
> protesters burn buses  and what not, but we never  hear police killing
> even children and women during such street actions. No wonder there is
> deep Anti India sentiment in Kashmir.
>
> Kashmir was never a Heaven as i i know, but not such a hell as it is
> now,  but at least bollywood in 60-70's found in this one:
> Yeh Wadiya Kashmir hai .... ( This  valley of Kashmir....  )  Janat
> ka nazar, (a heavenly spectacle )  which has refrence to the the old
> Persian couplet that if there is Heaven on Earth, it is here , it is
> here, it is here,
>
>  But there is Wada ( promise ) in Wadiya ( valley ) which is not
> speaking the conflict but  just about its romantic landscape
>
> Thus the reality depicted on screen is quite different from the realty
> on ground.
>
> May be by opening some sheen from some very peaceful glossy wods
> reveal the pain underneath.
>
> with love
> inder salim
> --
>
> http://indersalim.livejournal.com

Kulamarva Balakrishna
Kleistgasse 31/33
A.1030 Vienna,Austria
00431-7997699 & mobile:0043-676-4953370
email:humans.austria at gmail.com <email%3Ahumans.austria at gmail.com>
www.humansaustria.blogspot.com

Taravadu Taranga Trust for Media Monitoring (TTTMM) &
International Centre for Social & Environmental Engineering,
Taravadu, Bengre, Padubidri 574 111, Karnataka, India
Phone 0091820-2577058