[Reader-list] NIGHT LONG SIT-IN to PROTEST INDIA’S CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY in KASHMIR, on Saturday, 7th of August, at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi..Starting time: 5:30 pm

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 20:01:52 IST 2010

Anarchy is dealt with more severely in the world.

 Kashmir turmoil feeds on exactly this kind of venom that the ‘subject line’ attempts to spew.
This should certainly please the anti India jihadists & their sympathisers worldwide no matter at the cost of the lives of gullible young Kashmiris who are falling prey to religion driven separatism.

Humanity suggests outright denouncement of the prevailing insanity in the streets of Kashmir.

Rgds all
LA