[Reader-list] "leaderless protest"

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:34:42 IST 2010

Dear Jeebesh,

The media has been so critical of Omar and rightly so.Now can we beleive a
man who seems completely at his wits ends.
Maybe it is leaderless as it happens in many cases that first a man leads a
movement and then a movement leads a man.

best regrds

rashneek

Rashneek Kher
http://www.kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com