[Reader-list] More Kashmir comes out....

kamalhak at gmail.com kamalhak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:54:46 IST 2010

Hum kya chahtey azadi- azadi ka matlab kya- La-illaha-illalaha.

Naraiy tadbir- Allah-O-Akbar

Aditya, Rashneek and the likes of their ilk are naïve to misrepresent the above slogans as islamist. They also behave as fascists while talking about Kashmiri  aspirations of Nizame-Mustafa being the principal reason behind their exile.

It is the reflection of their communal mind set that makes them to see wolf in slogans like, Kashmir mein rehna hai to Alah-O-Akbar kahna hoga.

Above all it is their immaturity to talk about unfashionable concepts like Bharat Mata ki jai.
Aditya and Rashneek, you are sleeping like Rip Van Winkle and have been left far behind the times.
Rashneek, I believe poetry is your passion. You must understand Kabir's, 'tum kahtey ho kagaz dekhi- main kahta hoon ankhan dekhi' no longer holds true in contemporary India. There are two types of people who abound this nation, if you still this country to be one, now.
One half is like Dhritrashtra who was blind by providence; the other half is like Ghandari, who chose to be blind by choice. You can't make either to see. So stop being like kids, capture the mindset of people and join the crowd. You will soon become a hero.

Kamal Hak
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel