[Reader-list] Another man spreading lies

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 12:29:23 IST 2010

Dear all,

Shuddha makes for a great journalist. I hope and pray that he replaces
Barkha Dutt or Sagarika Ghose or both.

By the way, Could you also verify the alleged exodus of 6 Kashmiri Pandit
families or wasn't it on your list of priorities?

best regards and Great job done, really.
--
Aditya Raj Kaul

India Editor
The Indian, Australia