[Reader-list] Fw: Hello- response to Protovillage

shreyadalwadi at yahoo.com shreyadalwadi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 17:25:52 IST 2010

Shreya Dalwadi

-----Original Message-----
From: shreyadalwadi at yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:53:35
To: <kiccovich at yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello- response to Protovillage

Hi Dear,

Let me introduce myself as Shreya Dalwadi, an architect town planner, currently practising in Vadodara, Gujarat. We practise under the aegis of Planning Solutions. We are currently involved in formal Village Development Plans for eight villages in Bharuch District of Gujarat State. It was nice to get in touch with you through reader list. Am interested to know more about you and your work profile.

Please note my I'd n send other ids of yours. I would feel fortunate if we can discuss further on this project.
Shreya Dalwadi