[Reader-list] Opening >> City as Studio: EXB 10.04

Iram Ghufran iram at sarai.net
Mon Aug 16 23:25:00 IST 2010

All are invited.

Opening  >>  City as Studio: EXB 10.04

"An evening of new artworks, performance, poetry, energy, found
knowledge, argument, star-gazing and friendly but unpredictable moves"

Date: August 20, 2010
Time: Noon onwards. We expect to finish installing by 6pm. Performances
continue till midnight :)
Venue: Sarai CSDS, 29 Rajpur Road, Delhi

City as Studio: EXB 10.04 focuses on the processes initiated as part of
the Sarai-CSDS 'City as Studio' Fellowship programme for artists and
practitioners. It will showcase work done and processes initiated during
the studio residency by an exciting group of artists, architects,
filmmakers, dancers, writers, researchers, media practitioners and their
interlocutors at Sarai.

Featuring the work of: Shamsher Ali, Nabina Das, Rohini Devasher, Iram
Ghufran, Dhrupadi Ghosh, Goutam Ghosh, Deepankar Gohain, Amitabh Kumar,
Ashawari Mazumdar, Paribartana Mohanty, Radhika Murthy, Samir Parkar,
Bhagwati Prasad, Gaurav Sharma, Priya Sen

Performances by: Manola Gayatri, Deepankar Gohain, Vivek Narayanan,
Inder Salim, Shuddhabrata Sengupta among others.

Produced at the Sarai Media Lab, Sarai-CSDS, Delhi
August 2010

Exhibition timings 11am to 5 pm
Monday to Friday from August 20 to September 17, 2010

For details on our previous exhibitions see -
http://www.sarai.net/practices/media-forms/city-as-studio-exb