[Reader-list] Another bloody lie from some journo

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:31:03 IST 2010

Rashneek,

How dare you send this news item? It has been proved time and again on this
forum that Hindus and Sikhs cannot be targeted in the valley. It is decided
for media and non-negotiable as per plan. Wonder how TOI managed to publish
this on the front-page. That wasn't decided at all.

Kashmiri Separatists are the pioneers of Secularism. So what if 7 lakh
Pandits live as refugees in their own country after a bloody exodus in 1990
at the hands of Islamic Freedom Terrorists? 3000 Hindus and 60,000 Sikhs are
Communal elements and hence deserve to be threatened and massacred.

All in the name of Nizam-e-Mustafa and Allah-O-Akbar.

--
Aditya Raj Kaul

India Editor
The Indian, Australia