[Reader-list] Kashmir Struggle NOT Islamist - Says Mirwaiz

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Mon Aug 23 20:46:37 IST 2010

Well said Pawan

-----Original Message-----
From: reader-list-bounces at sarai.net [mailto:reader-list-bounces at sarai.net] On Behalf Of Pawan Durani
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 9:21 AM
To: rashneek kher
Cc: sarai-list list
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] Kashmir Struggle NOT Islamist - Says Mirwaiz

Dear Rashneek ,

You need to be kidding . Mirwaiz is the modern day "Harischandra" .
And we need to believe in people like Shuddha and Shivam Rig , who
have no biases in their lives.

The displacement of seven lakh hindus from valley was also not because
of Islamist extremeism . It was just that seven lakh Pandits , who
have always been united thought of going out of Kashmir for a 25 year
picnic and camping.

C'mon Shuddha ..... We all believe you ...Pls write more.... I am
dying to know more promotions from you.

Pawan