[Reader-list] ANHAD seeks apology from BJP for appropriation of a Kashmir Protest Image

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Mon Aug 23 21:21:50 IST 2010

Dear Inder,

It is absolutely wrong to say that Kashmir never joined Indian union. Historical document says that it is part of India during partition. It is Pakistan creating wrong situation and India the sorry state tolerated it since years unnecessarily. Even after independence Kashmiri's where living happily and unanimously since years which Pakistan, the rogue state could not tolerate it.

Stone pelting was instigated by separatists and Pakistan authority both. It is just like 'buzta diya jyada jale'. They realize that their separatists movement diminishing gradually and so they have planned this massive protest by hook or crook.

Thanks
Bipin Trivedi