[Reader-list] Fwd: Cultural roots

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sun Aug 29 12:58:04 IST 2010

Dear Tapas,

Yes, J&K is integral part of India, what you think about it? Yes or no. So, that way those dissatisfied but staying in J&K and creating disturbance (separatists) must quit the country and if they don't go government must act harshly to throw them out. Since years our government remain liberal with separatists movement increased their strength. But, now government must take strong action to throw them out or forced them to keep mum if they want to stay here. That is what Dhatri's tone to leave the country.

Mangala Gauri or gouri vrat or varalaxmi pooja all are question of faith help to increase mental power. All these are for few days in a year. Such religious process or dharmik vidhi or vrat/fast increases the will power. Fast once in a week is good for health also since with fast our digestive part get rest and gets more time for recreation. Our ancestor clubbed this processes with religion so everyone does it which is helpful to increase mental/physical health. But, one should not forget that one should spend time for such pooja for short time or few days once in a year and one should not spend major time in such activity, since their main duty is to take care of own family by giving good lessons of life, education, culture and for that one must spend major time in earning to take care of their family. This should be his prime duty and counted this as main dharma one has to perform.

Best way to resolve the Kashmir problem is to treat it as normal state, remove all the special status given to it, remove article 370. Try it for at least 5 years and you will see the results and progress in all the parameters.

Thanks
Bipin Trivedi