[Reader-list] Kashmir as Living Hell by Giogiana Violante

SJabbar sonia.jabbar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 15:57:12 IST 2010

And you, who cowers behind a false name are still free to judge me, my
intentions and my deepest feelings, sir/madam.

We are still unsure whether the 7 year-old was victim of a stampede or was
indeed brutally beaten. There are lots of people who gleefully dance on the
graves of 7 year olds and wait for the next victim so that they can howl
with righteous anger. I condemn all 64 deaths of civilians whether they were
accidental or intentional but I am not about to join a hysterical chorus to
prove I stand on some moral high ground.

On 31/08/10 1:57 PM, "Aditya Raj Baul" <adityarajbaul at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps she's dependent on cyber-cafes?

Stuff like this doesn't move Sonia
> Jabbar: "Last week a seven year old
child was beaten to death. You cannot
> accidentally beat a seven year
old to death. It is not like a bullet that goes
> astray. I cannot see
how a stone thrown by a seven year old child can do
> sufficient damage
to any man to warrant his being beaten to death."

You are
> more concerned about blaming the strikes, protests and stone-pelting.

You
> show your true colours again and again, Ms Jabbar. You change them
frequently
> but the true colours come out pretty often.

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 1:42 PM,