[Reader-list] From the English daily, Kashmir Images

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 19:58:02 IST 2010

You have to be a pervert & a sadist to draw political inferences from Manzoor Anjum's description of  helplessness & vulnerability faced by common Kashmiris at the hands of proponents of 'azadi- bara- e- islam' (freedom through Islam) who now unabashedly  use small children to pursue their sinister designs.

It is just the way any mention of ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits is responded to in  most insensitive manner.

This is the tragedy of Kashmir . It continnues to feed on the perfidy of the protagnists of the turmoil-the kashmiri pan-Islamists as well as the  agents provocateurs like many on this forum in the guiuse of 'sympathisers' who have in any way nothing at stake as long as it is just kashmiri blood that flows on the streets of kashmir.

SJ is partly right .Present stage of 'movement' will come to an end & soon. But this may as well be a turning point. It is likely that public anger will get  directed against those who are aspiring to be 'amir' or PM of the 'emarate of Kashmir'  & chase them all the way in to POK.AMEN!

Rgds all

LA