[Reader-list] PUT ARUNDHATI IN JAIL ON SEDITION CHARGES! HURRAH!

Pheeta Ram pheeta.ram at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:45:26 IST 2010

"Hungaama hai kyun barpa?"
[Why all this hullabaloo...?]

LET ARUNDHATI BE PUT IN JAIL ON SEDITION CHARGES.

As someone said," Uska dimaag thikaane [thikaana: a place of security and
responsibility; a greater proximity to the rooted reality, a sharper edge]
aa jaegaa!"

A stint in jail shall definitely bring a sharper and weighty edge to her
writing. She shall find her 'thikaana'  for sure which we have been feeling
a sure lack of in most of her work.

Let us all eagerly wait for her much anticipated next classic after The God
of Small Things: "THE PRISON NOTEBOOKS by Arundhati Roy".

Till then i should finish my "Intimations of a Nobel Prize: A Curious Tale
of a Dumb/Smart State." Some point later in time, Wikileaks would release
another batch of US Embassy (INDIA) files (titled: Indian State: Nobel
Conspiracies) which would reveal to us United States' novel conspiracy
theories as to how the Indian State, under a super-classified strategy,
implicated Arundhati Roy in false 'sedition' charges in order to win another
Nobel Prize for an Indian national who paradoxically claimed to be a 'mobile
republic.'

Cheers All

Pheeta Ram