[Reader-list] Surely, Kashmiri Pandits must oppose this judgement?

Aditya Raj Baul adityarajbaul at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 01:14:55 IST 2010

I am surprised why Kashmiri Pandits are not opposing Justice Gita
Mittal's judgement (see PTI report below) as the judgement reads:
"Forcing the petitioners to return to the area
> where they were persecuted violates the principles of International Law
> forbidding the expulsion of a refuse into an area where such person might be
> again subjected to persecution,""

Surely, it must be anti-national, nay seditious, to invoke
International Law regarding any aspect of Kashmir, as according to the
Kashmiri Pandits the Kashmir issue is India's internal matter and not
an international dispute.

Or do you want to have your cake and eat it too?

ARB