[Reader-list] FIR and this list

kamalhak at gmail.com kamalhak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:12:35 IST 2010

In a debate dictated purely by the considerations emanating from personal prejudices and beliefs, one can never expect the conclusions to be based on objectivity. The forum which makes a virtue of free speech can't resist declaring Aditya raj Kaul a pariah because he dares to articulate an alternate view point. The list that castigates any differing opinion as rightist doesn't mind preaching its leftist philosophy  religiously. The more you follow the list more you get convinced the twine shall never meet. Tapes of this world might bask in their self assumed world of righteousness but I believe most of us are not impressed. Have we ever heard of perpetuity of farce?

Love.

Kamal Hak
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel