[Reader-list] Interview with Aasiya Andrabi(by Murtaza Shibli)

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 13:46:01 IST 2010

Dear Inder,

I dont think I mentioned Aditya's name in my previous mail at all.As far as
I know you arent the moderator,so I didnt expect an answer from you on
expulsion of kamal Hak and Alok Aima.He did receive a one line mail in
subject saying you have been unsubscribed.Now that you belive it must be
technical...please try and find out if it is so.
Anyways I support the decision of unsubscribing people who the moderator
thinks are behaving not in accordance in whatever norms he/she may have in
their mind.As I have mentioned in my mail,.I reiterate that freedom of
speech comes with caveats and if anyone misuses the right then he should
"face the music".
I have nothing to add on to your observations on Asiya.

Thankyou

Rashneek