[Reader-list] Indian Mujahideen: poison fruit of saffron politics, jehadi mindset

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 18:44:30 IST 2010

 If only the calender was stretched only a little a bit in to the not so distant past. Pan Islamism inspired terrorism erupted  in Kashmir in 1989-90. Wonder "secularists'"/"liberals'" justification for ethnic cleansing of hapless minority Kashmiri Hindu Pandits in the land of their ancestors at the hands of Kashmiri jihadists?
Rgds all
LA