[Reader-list] What to do with a Quran written in Saddam's blood

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 17:46:26 IST 2010

Anupam ji
These days anything can be fake, including your science book, but it
would be foolish to assume that Saddam was so superhuman that he
produced 27 litres of blood IN ONE GO (and his calligraphist equaly
virtuoso that he wrote down 114 pages in one sitting). Please read the
report a bit deeper:

"The Koran, which is currently stored behind three vaulted doors, was
created over the course of two years as Saddam attended regular
appointments with a nurse and an Islamic calligrapher."

Even if he gave one litre of blood every month, he could give about 27
litres over 2 years. Nevertheless, it all seems rather grisely. It is
the religious fervour that has to be "appreciated".

Javed