[Reader-list] PM IS HONOURABLE MAN, BUT IS THAT ENOUGH?

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sun Dec 26 20:33:01 IST 2010

CWG, 2G spectrum, scam after scam has shaken the UPA heavily. They themselves created such situation knowingly and PM also keeps mum knowingly, why?

Kalmadi or Raja is hardly 3/5% beneficiary of this whole scam money. The major portion was gone to relevant political parties bosses like Karunanidhi, Sonia of course for party fund mainly. So, whenever PM tried to stop earlier for such deal/step, high command stopped him and allowed the things.

Thanks
Bipin Trivedi