[Reader-list] Binayak Sen - Protest in Bangalore

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 17:19:04 IST 2010

Congratulations to Raman Singh and the Indian judiciary as well as those who
helped them, for joining Manmohan Singh in their efforts towards turning
India into a paper democracy.

After this, instead of calling ourselves the largest democracy, we should
try to call ourselves the country with the largest magnitude of
state-silencing and corruption. That can be a better description.

Rakesh