[Reader-list] New Interesting photo-essays on Blindboys.org

Akshay akshaym at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:26:35 IST 2010

Take a look

Alone Together by Sheetal Mallar -

"Most of these people are friends of mine. Some of them are people who i
have seen around often,who i had not really spoken to. But had sort of
become my unspoken friends. Who i felt strangely connected with.Most of
these are shot in the urban suburbs of bombay. Some of these people are from
out of town,trying to make a living here. Many live in cramped spaces alone
or with their parents.Most of these are shot in their homes or their
personal spaces.I felt, it was the only way the mask comes off for that
little while."

http://blindboys.org/2010/01/alone-together-by-sheetal-mallar/

Mumbai Diary by Fabien Seguin

http://blindboys.org/2010/02/mumbai-diary-by-fabien-seguin-2/

Street by Adrian Fisk

Adrian brings us his signature kaliedoscopic vision from the streets of
India.

Adrian is a photographer and filmmaker working in asia. He is also a member
of In-public. An online space representing some wonderful street photograhy
and is celebrating it’s 10th anniversary.

http://blindboys.org/2010/02/street/

Enjoy,

--
Akshay Mahajan