[Reader-list] Seagull Resource Centre needs Programme Assistant for Arts Programme -- Kolkata, India

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:39:58 IST 2010

*From Bishan Samaddar*
February 6 at 7:37pm

Hello friends!

At Seagull, we are looking for a Programme Assistant for our Arts Programme.

Responsibilities:
To supervise and coordinate arts events at Seagull Arts and Media Resource
Centre. The job includes communicating with other galleries and art spaces,
and with the Press.
The person must have good administrative and communication skills, coupled
with basic computer knowledge.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.

If you are interested in joining Seagull, or know someone who would be
interested, please contact us.

meghsmal at gmail.com
theproseandthepassion at gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you soon.