[Reader-list] Persistence Resistance 2010

Magic Lantern Foundation magiclantern.foundation at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:06:05 IST 2010

Dear Friends

We are happy to announce Persistence Resistance  2010: a festival of
contemporary political films to be held from 25th- 27th February 2010 at the
India International Centre, New Delhi.

The festival will screen a large number of films using multiple screening
and viewing practices: films will be screened in auditoriums, in the
outdoors, in simulated video parlours, at multi-hub video library and as
installations.

We will send a detailed programme, screening schedule etc as they firm up.
Meanwhile, we would be happy if you could block your dates.

We look forward to your presence at the festival. Please also circulate this
information among those who might be interested to attend or write about the
festival.

With Best Wishes
MLF Festival Team
--