[Reader-list] Free Counselling Sessions in Bangalore

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:13:33 IST 2010

Details at
http://psychologynews.posterous.com/free-counselling-sessions-in-bangalore

If you or someone you know would like to avail of free counselling sessions
in B'lore, get in touch with Sangita.

Excerpts from her mail:

I am training to be a counsellor at Parivarthan which is a counselling,
research and training center.

I am enrolled in their one year Basic Skills in Counselling programme,since
June of 2009.

Apart from the stress of performance, career growth and workplace
relationships there are also issues like marriage, relationships, loneliness
and depression, parenting etc which impact us at an individual level and
effect our own productivity.

I am here to listen and journey with this individual  to find more effective
ways of working/living.

I hope they will avail of my skills.This is a voluntary service which is not
charged and  confidentiality is guaranteed and sacrosanct to the
relationship .