[Reader-list] Gita Sahgal suspended by Amnesty Intnl

Harsh Kapoor aiindex at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:08:56 IST 2010

The Guardian: Double standards on human rights - Rahila Gupta

Where does Amnesty International stand on women's rights after
suspending Gita Sahgal for criticising links with Moazzam Begg?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/feb/09/amnesty-sahgal-rights-row

For more material visit:
Also at: http://www.human-rights-for-all.org/